Viz Flowics is the first HTML5 graphics system with a MOS Gateway and HTML plugin for all MOS-compliant newsroom
computer systems (NRCS). Viz Flowics’ MOS Support simplifies the newsroom MOS workflow to efficiently create and manage graphics playlists for playout.
Benefits of the Viz Flowics & MOS Support include:
• Extending cloud workflows into newsrooms
• Ease of journalists and producers deploying web graphics directly from their newsroom computer
• How users can effortlessly create, save, and incorporate graphics into stories
• Working more seamlessly with rundowns from anywhere
• Unmatched performance, low latency, AI enhancements, photorealism, and ease of use
• Viz Engine 5.1 provides the best possible integration control for Unreal Engine 5 and UE5 assets
• Introducing Reality Connect – powered by Viz AI, marking a new era of AI-driven 3D talent immersion
• Reality Connect uses advanced AI algorithms to enable hyper-realistic talent immersion, including shadow casting and reflections within virtual studios and XR sets
• Reality Connect is exclusively compatible with the Viz Engine 5 native render pipeline and works in conjunction with the Precision Keyer
• Live graphics asset management with the Vizrt Graphics Hub
• Extension of Adaptive Graphics – which now includes user-defined aspect-ratio support for video wall
TriCaster Mini Go offers creators anywhere the simplest set-up yet with a wealth of professional-level video production features that grow as users continue along their TriCaster live production journey.
• Entry level TriCaster
• USB and NDI connectivity with 1080p/60 support
• 4 inputs/2 ME/ 2 Layers/2 Keyers
• MSRP 4,995 USD
TriCaster Now offers access to the TriCaster software, trusted and tested in galleries, production suites, OB vans, universities, companies, and everywhere video is created, without hardware tied to a specific location. This flexible and scalable production-on-demand solution runs in the cloud, connecting NDI®, and SRT, alongside a variety of IP technologies, and other cloud
sources streaming them to any destination. The whole system can be deployed and ready to produce in under 10 minutes
and switched off when no longer needed– all without users needing their own cloud infrastructure, saving on costs, and carbon, but increasing efficiency.
Viz Libero 8.2
Viz Libero is the fastest and most complete turnkey Sports Analysis and graphics platform on the market.
• Serves fans with richer sports content.
• Combines the power of Viz AI with video, a wide range of telestration tools, 3D flights, photorealistic AR, unique player
perspectives, and live data to enrich analysis.
• The smart interface and easy-to-use tools make it easy to create analysis, maximize ROI with virtual advertising, increase efficiency, and work effortlessly in any workflow, for any sport.
• Precise player cutouts with intelligent AI for any sport, no manual manipulation needed
• No coding, no custom builds. All live data in one hub with Datacenter. Switch from game to game with ease. In-program
data generation. Innovative data visualization.
• Integrate and visualize live data from OPTA, NFL/NGS, Stats Perform, and more
The accreditation reinforces Vizrt’s global partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is an assurance that Vizrt’s solutions meet their strict standards and best practices for cloud production.
• The AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program is a highly-selective co-sell program for ISVs who provide software solutions that run on or integrate seamlessly with AWS.
• Meeting the strict criteria to join the program enables better customer outcomes by guaranteeing our live production and media asset management (MAM) solutions meet cloud best practices
• Provides Vizrt with co-selling support, enabling content creators and broadcasters to investigate more cloud live production tools directly with AWS.
Ulrich Voigt, Global Head of Product Management at Vizrt: “Together with AWS, and through innovation like Viz Now, we’ll continue supporting the ability to harness the benefits that cloud can offer for any size content creator from the single streamer to the world’s biggest media organizations”
Visit our booth for live demos, where Vizrt experts will:
• Showcase award-winning solutions including Viz Now, Viz Engine 5, and its seamless Unreal Engine 5 integration for photorealistic AR, VR, and virtual sets.
• Share more on Viz Flowics HTML 5 graphics for any size production, Adaptive Graphics for every screen, AI-enhanced and data-driven AR graphics for news and sports, and more.
• Help visitors explore the right TriCaster for them, whether on-prem, at home, or in the cloud, alongside control panels, PTZs, 3Play 3P2, and the Viz CaptureCast automated video capture system.
We will also have our live shows every hour starring Chris Black and Richard Evans:
• Head of Brand and Communications, Chris Black will be running the Vizrt Experience Amsterdam, automating an XR studio
production with the most powerful, yet easy-to-use toolset using Viz Engine, Viz Arc, Viz Virtual Studio, Viz Mosart, Viz Data
• Senior Content Producer Richard Evans will explore how the TriCaster line is an essential system for any size visual storytellers to tell a story from anywhere and make any show, pro.
Visit us at stand A.41 in Hall 10 if you’re at the show!
We’re incredibly thankful to our industry press for your ongoing support and partnership over the years in sharing our journey, stories, innovation, and thought leadership to the market.